The GoBat MS 5K from Scosche is only priced at $54.99 and packs a 5000mAh battery. At this price, it makes you wonder why Apple is charging $99 for it’s 1,460mAh MagSafe Battery Pack battery.
The GoBat MS 5K securely attaches to an Apple 12 or 13 series iPhone, its MagSafe-compatible, and wirelessly charges your device. It also comes with a 10W USB-C charging port for charging non-MagSafe phones and other small USB-C devices. Thanks to its matter finish, it’s not a fingerprint magnet. It comes in a simple design, one button and a sequenced LED battery indicator light to show how much power is left.
We have used the GoBat MS 5K for past 3weeks on an iPhone 13 Pro Max and didn’t appoint. From our test, we could get a full charge the 13 Pro Max was almost drained. If the charger has not been used recently, you must press the power button to turn it on.
GOBAT MS 5K SPECS
- Certified for safety and compatibility to provide Qi-compatible devices with up to 10-Watts of fast wireless charging power.
- Shuts the qi wireless charger element down when something other than a device’s Qi charging area is detected.
- The 10W USB Type-C port is perfect for fast charging the latest compatible phones or tablets whether at home, work, or during on-the-go travel.
- Our specially designed Qi wireless charging area magnetically attaches to and wirelessly charges an iPhone 12, 13 or later device with a MagSafe.
- The 5,000 mAh portable battery pack allows you to wirelessly charge a device from the Qi pad or from the USB-C port and take it along with you to charge anywhere.
- The sequenced LED battery indicator light lets you know how much power you have left
- Works with all models of the iPhone 13, 12,11, XS Max, XS, XR, SE, 8, 8 Plus (USB-C to Lightning Cable is required), Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel, and other Qi-Enabled or USB Type-C devices.